Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday 5 and ScottBaio Says

*Blows dust off blog*

Guess it has been a little bit hasn't it? Well don't worry now with weddings and such out of the way and play time in NH coming up I have several blogs I want to get off my chest, but first....I have been commanded and ordered by Scott Baio to engage in some silly little idea of his, and of course I have the Friday 5 after missing one week of fivey goodness.

1. Who frightens you?

Sarah Palin....in a month this woman could be one irregular heartbeat away from running the free world

2. Who regularly surprises you?

Vince Russo and the rest of the geniuses at TNA, every time I think you can't stoop lower or suck more...you have Jarrett try to get over by playing up his wife that really died...what would your children think of that you sick fucks.

3. Who calms you down?

Calms me down? Well I guess it really depends on who is available at the time but most of my really good friends who know me, know how to calm me down.

4. Who inspires you?

My ex's little sister. I know it's an odd choice, but she got cancer of her eye when she was very young and had to get a glass eye installed, and she has been cancer free ever since and has done it all with a smile on her face and a relatively normal life.

5. Who admires you perhaps more than he or she should?

I don't know if anyone really admires me...

Now moving along to what will probably be the first of many Chachi Says segments, though I'll still call it Scott Baio says to simply bust his chops

Today was a lethargic day. I woke up late thanks to my kendo stick. I got to work and prepared myself for what was to come. Eventually calls started coming in. Although today I was not accused of liberating of any fonts. Kinda sad actually because I was looking forward to dealing with kinky Librarians. I was however told that I am one of the retarded people that shit in the support center. I did however manage to split some really funky moves which made it an alright day. Today we had our biweekly Munchkin Lunch break. Twice a week a few guys from the office get together and strip this card game. It’s a lazy game that really anyone can play.

Chachi Says: That not every day can be a horny day. Sometimes they just come by.

No comments: