Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday 5

Here we go yet again with another edition of the Friday 5



1. When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with?


Definitely a determined plunge to go in. It's best to get it over with right away instead of standing ankle high looking like a goober.


2. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals?


I guess with something that it looks like I'm going to have to do anyway I try and do it all in one shot and go for it as big as you can go.


3. When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that sick-flower look?


I'll probably let then turn all brown most a few reasons, I'd like to get as much use out of it as i can, and even though the flowers may look horrible they still have some sweet smell about them. I also like to show the person who gave me the flowers that I appreciate it, so I keep them around until basically it makes no more sense to.


4. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships?


Well hopefully none of my relationships or gifts have turned to the brown and gorss look, but I try to appreciate all the things and relationships that I have while I have them, for as long as I can have them.


5. Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?

Jeez....my favorite movie is American Beauty or Spider-man, so either I'm a pedophile who can really become truly happy by quitting his job, watching his wife sleep with another man, driving his daughter away, and then ultimately turning down the 16 year old he had been fantasizing about only after he at least got to second base OR I'm a nerd who lusts after the girl on his dreams only to get shot down repeatedly and have my best friend steal her away, only for me to get superhuman abilities and mack it to her upside-down?

.......I'll take the latter.

No comments: