Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday 5: Waste Not, Want Not?

1. What did you last replace batteries for?

My camera for the Yankee game I went to tonight, awesome seats despite the Yanks picking up an L (don't snicker too much Ashley)

2. What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?

My last watch, just got a new one exactly like it...calculator watches ftw

3. Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?

My backstage pass to TNA that I was never able to use...

4. When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?

Oh wow.....haven't used it in a long time. I don't think I even use it when I order out.

5. Whose actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?

Probably the people who write out the friday5 questions each week. ;)

No comments: